hate to do it... rigging gear

I saw most of them on Facebook. I hope I am not overstepping my bounds here but I think he said $100 for the big spring lock, $90 for the small spring lock, and $75 for each of the plain blocks. I believe these prices include the slings. I also recall $2000 being kicked around for the GRCS. I think those are all very fair prices. We are just a two man company and we already are very well stocked, otherwise we would have bought all of it. I would buy that GRCS in a second for that price but I couldn't imagine two for two guys..... Kind of over kill.

I wonder how the KK bollard works compared to a large POW for lowering. I gather that its able to be pretensioned to take the slack out, and can be used for winching some stuff up. I don't have to winch stuff much, but on occasion it would be nice. Still interested. Sounded like Stephen may be negotiations, though.

I wonder how the KK bollard works compared to a large POW for lowering. I gather that its able to be pretensioned to take the slack out, and can be used for winching some stuff up. I don't have to winch stuff much, but on occasion it would be nice. Still interested. Sounded like Stephen may be negotiations, though.

It's MUCH better than a porty, Sean, just not as quick to set up/take down. Winching is slow and cumbersome, but can be done. I like it better for big wood because of its rigidity. I normally cut a slot for it to sit in, and it don't budge.

I find with the porty lame groundsman get lazy and confused. They walk away without taking the rope out of the first wrap, then sit there and struggle with untying the knot. I'm still considering a separate mount for the GRCS frame to use the Ali bollard with.

good luck with the sales

I'm still tossing the idea around too, Brendon. It wouldn't take much, just the doing of it. I'd prolly get Carl to weld it up, as I'm not that good a welder, though I could do okay on something like this, as I could lay it down and weld horizontal. It's the vertical that gets me to splattering like a dirt dauber on meth....

Yes, we are negotiating a price on the kk... I am mainly interested in the bigger bollard and tensioning ability for some of the bigger TD's, My lack of interent has slowed down the pace a tad and I will be dealing with Dave on the phone tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bucket sold to ellers in santa ana, theyre gonna take over payments, if im gonna eat it, it'll be so my friends come up.

i do have a nice whisper chipper up for grabs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
chipper has an inline six ford 300 industrial... painted a year ago with new decals...she screams
has a fresh anvil waiting for just in case, and 1 set of sharpened knives, and about 6 sets ready to sharpen
knives in it currently are good

Back