Going on vacation. Anyone ever stay here........

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 6K
You are going to love it! We did not stay at The Cove, we stayed at The Beach Towers, same property, different building. About 1/2 the price per night.http://www.atlantis.com/accommodations/beachtower.aspx Like I said, SAME property, different building. Atlantis is amazing! Be prepared to walk, the property is HUGE!

We go to Nassau once or twice a year, for us it is a hour flight out of Miami. In fact, we were there 2 weeks ago and Lauri and Jeff were there last weekend. Jeff won 1,200.00$$ at the roulette table!

So, who all is going? Kids? wife? You are going to have a blast.

Do you like Conch?

'Step out onto the porte-cochere and enjoy the view'. Well I don't have one of those but I do have a porch that I like to sit on :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just the Wife and I. We looked at the rest of the places, but we want somewhere nice, quiet, adult, and beautiful! We are going to Vegas in Oct. and are staying middle of the road. This seems to be one of the nicest in Bahamas.

With this resort we get access to everything Atlantis offers including Cain! I cant wait to try MESA. Did you eat there, or any of the other restaurants at Cove?

:D
BC_flag.gif

Now look what you started! lol

Definitely not a dirty little pot smoker.

Cant wait for Cain!

Just the Wife and I. We looked at the rest of the places, but we want somewhere nice, quiet, adult, and beautiful! We are going to Vegas in Oct. and are staying middle of the road. This seems to be one of the nicest in Bahamas.

With this resort we get access to everything Atlantis offers including Cain! I cant wait to try MESA. Did you eat there, or any of the other restaurants at Cove?

Yes. we ate on property when we stayed there and the food was very good. When we went, they offered a meal plan which we opted for. They no longer offer it though, I called the other day and she said they are thinking about offering it again soon.
You can ask your driver to stop on the way from the airport to pick up beer and snacks as you will have a fridge in your room. The ride from the airport is usually about 20-25 minutes, not because of distance, but traffic is bad when you go through "downtown" Nassau.
The aquarium is just unbelievable, it is awsome. There is a separate area where you can swim with the dolphins.
There is a little straw market right on Paradise Island and trust me the one over the bridge is over rated. :lol:
John did those mega water slides and I had fun watching him!:)

You are going to have a blast!

VHarrison
I cant wait to go there. I think we will rent a bed for a day in Cain and just lay there.
We are 100% doing the dolphins, and we will check out the straw market one day as well. And of course some fine dining.

I drink. Just no drugs. Too much to lose.

And I never really had a soft spot for people who smoke pot on a daily basis.

So if I dont smoke dope I am not legit in your eyes butch?

OTG gets it...........8)

Back