For Boston

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
greg you should post some pics of your (bostons) equipment that would good to see what you got

It aint prettty, but here is some of it. Took these early this AM. Keep in mind we have a small inhouse crew for emergencies, the bulk of our work is contracted out.

Attachments

• IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0599.JPG
    IMG_0599.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0600.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 28
Thats mine, truck is being replaced this spring and the boom reconditioned. It is an awesome little lift. I can get it right up onto sidewalks to get at work between the power lines and the buildings/houses. If I can't reach it'll always get me to a spot where I can climb out of the bucket and into the tree.:) The truck in my first set of pics has a 40ft boom on it, its also lowered and has the smallest possible wheels on it. Fits under all the bridges and the boom is manueverable on almost every street. Keep in mind when we are on the bullrack we are within 10ft of lines most of the time. The 55 just isn't practical for most of what we have to do.

The Versalift is short & lowered ?? I thought it looked wierd

how did know that was yours Hey I thought you were the boss and pointed

I do point, I also lead by example. Sometimes its easier for me to go get a hanger or pick up a limb, than it is to call a truck off of a big job.

Did ya think I only climb at comps???

For those non-Rhode Islanders, it's not PAW-tucket. It's P'TUCKET!

Back