Espalier

Szajer

alive with pleasure
Has anyone tried it on their own? Seen one?

I gave it a whirl with a fig tree I had. I've got a bunch of pics -but my ex wife won't dig them up for me. I have a citrus tree that I'm working with now. It takes years, but if you like nit pick pruning and training it's rather rewarding.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have a client that does it with his fruit trees... Easy Harvest...
I like it. Katy is trying it here once we have proper irrigation. Having a bit of a drought of late. Worried about the well.

I see it a bit in the newer areas where the yards are small, never got around to doing it myself.

Had to remove this one a while ago as the retaining wall collapsed. They had it around the back as well but the wall was lower and it looked a bit better.

Cotoneaster.
P4130073.JPG

An ex-gf and I had done that to two apple trees. No pic, sorry and I sure as hell am not going back there to take any.

We manage a few. It's easy once it's set. But none look as good as the ones you're doing. Those pics are awesome! It takes a lot of foresight and patience for you to create what you've made. Thumbs up!

love
nick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We manage a few. It's easy once it's set. But none look as good as the ones you're doing. Those pics are awesome!

If you're referring to the pics I've included, those were grabbed from google. The photos of mine are being held without bail.

Back