Elbows are gone

You must be doing a lot of sipping to get bad elbows from it... :lol:

Exactly, other than strapping yourself to the bed how do you keep your arms out from under you?

Sleeping would be so much easier if our arms were removable.

But once you got the first one off, how would remove the second one? And if you did, how would you get them back on?

Sleeping would be so much easier if our arms were removable.

But once you got the first one off, how would remove the second one? And if you did, how would you get them back on?

Probably the same as when you kick off your shoes & put them back on like when they are tied, but loose enough so you can step into them. Or have a piece of steel on one end & a magnet on the other...

old climbers syndrome, evryone gets a worn out spot, sucks huh...im on a twice rebulit knee and im foolish enough to still climb, but i love it...glucosamine , chiropractor, and rest...start training your replacement now...after all were not meant to be "production" trimmers 4 ever
heal quickly

I am in my nineteenth year ... about halfway through I did develop some acute tendonitis ...with the help of a witchcraft practicing chiropracter we found it due to nutitional defiecency ...Zinc ...before it gets acute I can eat greenleafies , or pop some zinc pills ... its 90% manageable.

I never thought of the sleeping aspect of it. I can see that would add some complications there. :cry:

no problem, I heard vitamin C is another good one for joints...

Back