Don't laugh.

Such a deal uncle Al has for you .Once in a life time .2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lorado .40,200 miles ,never been smoked in ,6 cylinder over 20 MPG .Literally driven by an old lady .

It isn't a mini van just a yuppy SUV ..10 grand cash .You drive it to Boston .

Attachments

• Jeep Grand 002.jpg
    Jeep Grand 002.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Jeep Grand 001.jpg
    Jeep Grand 001.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 7
Will that tow a chip body and a upflush toilet from Ohio???

Make sure you get one that has the optional ball-sack storage compartment.

You can use the Nutbra's ball hoisting technology and skip the storage compartment...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0JMN5PClFdQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0JMN5PClFdQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Will that tow a chip body and a upflush toilet from Ohio???
Sure ,toss the crapper in the back and hook the trailer up and away you go .Better still toss the whole mess of twenty some crappers in the chip box and take them too .

That thing would tow it okay might not stop worth a hoot though .Toss out an anchor I suppose .

Such a deal again .Buy the Jeep I'll toss in a toilet .:D Carry it around in the back for a while as a conversation piece .

I can honestly say I have smoked a Camero or two in the Sienna. The look on the kids faces have been priceless!! Driv one and you will believe me, the scoot pretty dang good anymore!!
I can't talk you out of the Mazda, we didn't go that route because it is the the same as the Ford model, I forget now, that sucked ass at the time! Supposed to be a stand alone model now, and better.

To add to the Astro, I was rolling down the highway in my Suburban, bored SBC400, nice cam, kick intake, headers etc. Even 4wd it would hit 135MPH with the 3:42 gears on 32" rubber.
Plumb got my doors BLOWN off by an Astro! Thing didn't sound right from the time he hit the gas, just COLD SMOKED like I was sitting still!!
He pulled off at the next gas station and I had to stop. He had a grin the whole time. Said I had given him the best run he'd had in a while. He popped the hood, yeah a Z04 shoe horned into an AWD Astro!!! I had new found respect for min-vans after that!

We love our 2004 Chevy Astro AWD Van.. Seats 8 and 6 Cyl.
Tow package.. Gets up and goes comfortably with everyone in it and room for groceries. We also use it for back up in tree work that is just climb and drop like mistletoe. There are some quirks in the differentials AWD. Some different fluid in the pumpkin solves it and make sure if you need to use the donut spare, its on the rear not front.

Ours looks like this with out the top lights. Love it.
May10,2008-c1.jpg

Not a fan of the sliding doors. You should get this. ...65 mpg. :D

Attachments

• 2009-jetta-diesel-tdi.jpg
    2009-jetta-diesel-tdi.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 90
That's a 2009 VW Jetta TDI wagon. I want one, and I don't even have the same situation as you do. I have the 2006 sedan, which is nice, but VW retooled the engine after the switch to ultra-low sulfur diesel. Mine gets 46-50 mpg with the new fuel. That thing gets 65 !!!

go for a honda element thats what my wife has and she can put 9 dogs in it in creats I drove it when gas was high

That's a 2009 VW Jetta TDI wagon. I want one, and I don't even have the same situation as you do. I have the 2006 sedan, which is nice, but VW retooled the engine after the switch to ultra-low sulfur diesel. Mine gets 46-50 mpg with the new fuel. That thing gets 65 !!!

Wag, I've been looking through some sites trying to find out more about the mileage for the TDI Jetta, and I can't find anything that indicates 65mpg, or 55mpg, or even 45mpg...

Where did you get that number from, if I might ask?

Wag, I've been looking through some sites trying to find out more about the mileage for the TDI Jetta, and I can't find anything that indicates 65mpg, or 55mpg, or even 45mpg...

Where did you get that number from, if I might ask?

I heard about the 65 mpg from the dealer. So, it may be a little skewed. My 2006 sedan does get 50 mpg highway easy on the new ultra-low sulfur diesel. It used to get better than that before they changed the fuel, but I think it's great that they cleaned up diesel. I'm definitely willing to lose 4-5 mpg for cleaner fuel.

Back