Decorating My Ash Tree

OM's Ash is definetly more doable, practical and comendable a feat. I didn't even decorate a tree this year. How about that, Hey?

Terri and I are not to much into that, but we did get the grand kids gifts and they're coming over for noon time Xmas mea.

MB, the reciepts from the gift shop at the Tree House are not allureing enought to fork out the money to buy the place, but it would if the property was renovated and hosted climbs in the trees there.

I'll take you up on your offer Willie. Decorating the tree may actually happen someday if I persue and present the idea to the right people.

Would just have to have everybody join in on the fun.

MB, the reciepts from the gift shop at the Tree House are not allureing enought to fork out the money to buy the place, but it would if the property was renovated and hosted climbs in the trees there.

No one ever reponded to my post in another thread about buying it as a group.

I like it better than my old tried and true safety blue. I think I might get a spool of it. That would last me forever, here in Boise.
I have been using a 120' hank of it also. I really like it.

I have found it will glaze quite easily if you choose to come out of a tree fast.

Back