Craig's List

Ha, I give him B+ for creativity. Good luck with that, dude. Iwonder if anyone will reply?

That's funny shit. I never read any of those best of craigslist before. They're freakin hilarious!

I never realized there's 6 Craig's lists within 3 hours from here. I'm going to see if I can make a custom search (either on their software or on Google) to search all 6 for key words instead of going to each one and doing the search.

I never realized there's 6 Craig's lists within 3 hours from here. I'm going to see if I can make a custom search (either on their software or on Google) to search all 6 for key words instead of going to each one and doing the search.

LJ, thats a big drawback of 'flake's list'. As much as I don't like ebay, at least you can do a search of the entire site for what your interested in.

Shouldn't be too hard to "make" a "custom" Google search. I'll look into it in a sec.

The alure I see over Ebay is it's more localized, less educated, and thus more opportunities for great deals.

Then again, Ebay has been very kind to me over the years.

LJ, could you tell me how to do that customized google craigs list search?

I haven't been able to figure it out yet, having a hard time getting it setup to search different sites.

I was just happy to figure it out, spent waaay to long on something so obvious.

And yes, I expounded on my greatness at the next commercial break.

Here's what I put after what I'm searching for. No spaces between site: and the address. I also removed the forward slashes. Capitalized "OR"

site:northmiss.craigslist.org OR site:tuscaloosa.craigslist.org OR site:bham.craigslist.org OR site:shoals.craigslist.org OR site:hattiesburg.craigslist.org OR site:jackson.craigslist.org OR site:memphis.craigslist.org

Back