Couple of new saddles. Anyone have info?

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 6K
I'm not sure how long until I can get the TA3 - maybe a month or two. Just FYI in case anybody was making plans for this

Does anyone have any pics of the TA3. I've heard good things about the other versions as well, but the TA3 sounds like it beats many saddles out there right now. Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure how long until I can get the TA3 - maybe a month or two. Just FYI in case anybody was making plans for this

Whats the expected retail?

I've tried a couple of TA3's one pre and one post production- but only about 20 mins in both. I was a little disapointed by it's lack of adjustment, plus the shackles on the bridge iritated me at extremes of rotation. I just wish you guy's had access to resonably priced treemotions. I might sound like a stuck record, but if I had the cash for a 2nd one i'd send it on a world tour

I wish we did, pete. How much does a TM set ya back?

Odd that German chain saws cost way more there than here...same with Swedish, which also cost more in Sweden than in Germany, I think I've heard.

I wish we did, pete. How much does a TM set ya back?

About $500US including tax.

I recon money is not too bad considering the number of hours a production/contract climber spends in one. Mine is one of the first run so has been updated via the factory recall, so ware is not easy to quantify, however i find it realistic.

Any of you folk's ever tried the treehopper or treebee harness?

http://www.narc.co.uk/equipment_detail/treehopper-arborists-harness.html

http://www.narc.co.uk/equipment_detail/bee-arborist-harness.html

I'm not sure how much the TA3 will sell for. I assumed it would be comparable to the Butterfly or Sequoia in the $250-350 range, but I could be wrong.

Mine is one of the first run so has been updated via the factory recall

Pete - you mean there is a factory recall for the Tree Motion?!? You'd think they would have worked the bugs out of that thing already for $500 a piece. What was the problem?

Pete - you mean there is a factory recall for the Tree Motion?!? You'd think they would have worked the bugs out of that thing already for $500 a piece. What was the problem?

There was a problem with some of the very first saddles, well before they were available in the US. Some of the webbing although rated correctly was not deemed sufficiently durable and showed premature ware. There was and is NO factory recall of the motion to my knowledge

Back