comedy falling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's a fact not fiction... Stig's cut is about 2:20 on his tree if you add 5 seconds to the 2:15 because he doesn't show the start of the cut.
My tree left the stump in close 1:30 or 1:31. Both trees about the same size. so that's my 91 seconds to Stig's 140 seconds. That's not even close.

Then take into account that I was cutting with an old 46 or 461. If I was cutting with his saw, I could have shaved another 10 to 20 seconds off.

I'll bet Daniel was that kid who got sand kicked on him at the beach... Now he is taking it out on all of us.......

Last edited:
You are not a liar, Daniel. I truly believe that. But I also believe you are seriously delusional.

Just because you think something you posit is accurate, does not make it so. Many of your professional peers have told you much the same for many a year now, if I recall correctly.

Stig cuts like a long distance runner - he has hours of repetition in front of him. He looks for efficiency & speed (as does every commercial cutter) over the working day, not just a minute and a half sprint of staged cutting, on a selected tree. As usual Daniel, your desire for fame and adulation blinds you to the real world.

I AM producing a video that shows 4 cuts, made from the bucket truck, ranging from approx 18" up to 25" in diameter, and 12'6" long in 2:16. This video will appear as an unedited piece, showing 4 cuts made in the same time as Stig's one cut, and includes repositioning the bucket 3 times with 37'of total movement, in the time while all stig had to do was walk around the tree. Stig's not even close.

I AM producing a video that shows 4 cuts, made from the bucket truck, ranging from approx 18" up to 25" in diameter, and 12'6" long in 2:16. This video will appear as an unedited piece, showing 4 cuts made in the same time as Stig's one cut, and includes repositioning the bucket 3 times with 37'of total movement, in the time while all stig had to do was walk around the tree. Stig's not even close.

Daniel, what will it prove? absolutely nothing.

Every tree is different, so it is Futile to have a pee-pee measuring contest unless you are on identical trees, same saw etc.

I do recall, Stig offered to pay your airfare before all the Shit-19 shenanigans. But you didn't/couldn't take up the offer.

Craic on if it makes 'you' feel better.

You are not a liar, Daniel. I truly believe that. But I also believe you are seriously delusional.

Just because you think something you posit is accurate, does not make it so. Many of your professional peers have told you much the same for many a year now, if I recall correctly.
Daniel, you have got to be kidding. A face cut that leaves one side with a 2 or 3 inch gap and the other with no gap at all and perhaps even a smidge of a dutchman, is a horribly executed notch.

If you are proud of that, consider it "perfect" and post it for all the world to see as an example of your high level of skill...I'll say it again, you are seriously delusional.

I just wanted to codify that last response since the thread has been "moved".

Back