City Cedar Slayin'

Bixler

TreeHouser
We had to get an permit, arbo report, and do the work on a holiday. It took us just under three hours to put this stupid tree in the truck. Had to be a Hero and GoPro was rolling, just a bunch of cutting, nothing special, still thought I would share. 8)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7hCgSJv1304" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds". EMI, that's the music?

I bet that utility pole was feeling claustrophobic! Only one question, how come you started at the top? We dont have many big cedar trees here, not that that one was was HUGE but you guys get big>huge ones there and we dont at all.

Is that an incense cedar?

It sure had swallowed that pole up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry woodworkingboy, I'll have to change one of the songs.
Yea Stig, that was an incense cedar.

I bet that utility pole was feeling claustrophobic! Only one question, how come you started at the top? We dont have many big cedar trees here, not that that one was was HUGE but you guys get big>huge ones there and we dont at all.
Good question, I was getting anxious to get going, but couldn't make noise till 8am, so I figured climb to the top to kill some time and then let 'er rip.

That makes sense, especially being a holiday. What day was it?

Martin Luther King Jr. Day of 2013. Guys got holiday pay, my little bro showed up after the tree was down and started chipping, I wanted Nick and Tommyboy watching the roadside while I was tree cuttin'... Arbo Report $150, Permit $100, Removal $1,200... Slayin' a City Cedar - PRICELESS

I did it, nothing to it. I'll never understand why people can't cypher doing that.

Click share, click embed, copy the link, paste the link.

I did it, nothing to it. I'll never understand why people can't cypher doing that.

Click share, click embed, copy the link, paste the link.

I'll never understand why we park in driveways and drive in parkways... but anyway thanks Butch, I'll figure it out. :)

Back