Another Climber with Gopros.....lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is a $250 option. My Oregon bar and 2 chains were less than half that. Almost as good though.

Damn, I forgot that video. Stihl bar and chains in the thinner option are alredy there. I use them on my 200t. But thanks for the tipp maybe as a second set.

Oregon does not have a low profile chain with 3/8? Ok then I stay with the stihl chains.

I was talking about the chain and bar that August was using. I run the sthil chain on my saw. You can put the skinny chain and bar (3/8"lp .43 gauge) that you have on her. I did not have that bar so I ordered one. Turned out to be an Oregon bar I found. Happy cutting!

I just remembered.... You need 52 drive links on the 14" bar for the echo. I think stihls are less drive links. I had my chains cut, because the stihl dealer I bought mine from did not have them on the shelf.

You are right. The stihl chains have only 50 drive links. Would have been too easy.

None of the other backwoods climbers around here ever liked it. They all thought it was too skinny and light.

Ha.

You have better hand strength than I, no question...even with good grippy gloves I was not able to handle the skinny ropes well enough.

We used to do the same thing! Alas, we didn't get to do it very much.

One time I drove an iron fence post (it was cool) completely into the ground, flush!

I've done that exact same type of job before, right next to a shopping center.

I couldn't believe how close I got with some of them. I missed all the stuff that counted. I think I am going to see if I can pulverize one with some spar blocks. That might be fun too.

I used to drop chunks into the tightest of drop zones. If you can make the first one, every other toss gets lower and easier.

Anyone remember Ekkka's groundie using foam to "recover" his tossed chunks? LOL!

Back