Chruch shooting near me and front site

I did some research last year into it Frans, and I remembered seeing a stat saying that no bystander was shot by a licensed carrier. Also did some poking around to see if I could find an exception.

The average (licensed) concealed carrier is a better shot (at their respective distances) than Police.

Police land about 1 out of ever 7-12 shots.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man you should sign up for the 30 gun reports.He has tons of great tips in them.
Also his prices are not set in stone.
Remember that package offers about 10 different multi day classes and you can take them as many times as you want as long as front site is around.They are building a giant complex kinda like a golfing neighborhood but its for shooters . What a hoot only in Vegas

Prices not set in stone is shady as hell.

Do you negotiate your prices? I sure as hell don't.

I signed up for his daily news letter, decided I didn't like it on the second day.

The name put me off instantly - Dr. Ignatius Piazza? sounds like a comic book villain.
And the dodgy Magnum PI moustache thing...!

Jus got off phone with umm.OK that say they are the larges gun traing facility in the world and he is mailing me out the stats to prove it.
Also , he reccomends you go to
http://www.frontsight.com/Testimonials.asp
and check into all the testamonials
Guys ive looked at several.
Common you think thay make this shit up?
The classes are demanding as 7 am to 9pm
Third day hand gun is spent in shooting houses in dark.
I dont think anyone here besides me has researched enough to comment.
Ill be the guinea pig, im taking the four day class and i come home with a kick ass browning.45 or another glock 9 mill.
If you hit that class right it seems to me you actually break even.
Dark

Well if you sighned up for news letters why not read umm all ?
I think if yall gave him a chance you might like him despite ....
I thought the same thing at first untill i learned what all he has done to protect Second amendment.
Oh thay also said look into front site A to Z to see what to expect in a course.http://www.frontsight.com/FirearmTraining/front-sight.asp
Im stoked , i hope i dont get burned.
Dark

Salesmanship aside, everything would indicate a quality experience at Front Sight. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

As for the fisticuffs... blacken someone's eye and see how long your finances are in the red. Loooong gone are those days.

TS

He recommends I look at his testimonials of sheeple that went to his class and were impressed by his obvious "God" complex? That's simply amazing, I bewilder my customers on at least a monthly basis, but they aren't really an authority when it comes to who's the baddest ass in the trees eh? In the competitions I've been a part of, I've seen exactly one certified cop outgun me. He is a Class III dealer who has competed for a couple decades that happens to have his cert. and serves as an aux deputy in his county. As best I can remember, I've never been bested by a full time LEO in my region.

Do I think a sleezy salesman would make up something to promote himself, the product? Nah....

...I dont think anyone here besides me has researched enough to comment...

Did he seriously just say that?

How can your break eveness be based on how you hit the class?

You think I should wade through 30 some odd mailings when the first two were shite? That makes about as much sense as continuing to consume a shit sandwich washing it down with rotten milk hoping it gets better.

"I was humbled to see citizens recieving training that exceeded that of even me, a LEO."

My local city's range has recently (as in last week) made the transition from static to dynamic training, something that the civilian/operator(merc)/infantry did a couple-few decades ago.

Jerry, kick back and enjoy yourself another tall drink of koolaid.

Lumber jack.
Man i really dont know what his class will be like >Im going on referances alone bro.
You may not remember but my wife is a surveillance manager for the largest disabilaty company in the world.
She is top of the line , bless her heart.
We are surronded by FBI .
Yeah some FBI old school doubt this fellow , but since i have read everything he has ,,,AND done a shit load of research and praticed his dry pratice manuels , he seem pretty clued in,,, Do you even know that means?
Have you even looked at a dry pratice manuel?
Oh never mind the years of pure simple target training.
Why would you just diss so badly without becoming more informed ?
Like i said ill be the guina pig?
I think he may be bull shit but many many folks ive talked to in vegas say it way way cool.Like the best shootin expierence you will ever have .
Im stoked to find out , because the training schools around here suck.
Lumberjack you are((( 22 years old of ass hole))) on this subject.:\:
You may very well indeed be correct, but i dont think you should spew your mouth off untill you know for sure.
Fook sakes man

You guys need to read "the gunslinger" by stephen king, that dude would smoke your suspect mustachioed shyster. also you might want to listen to the beatles track "all you need is love"

I always wanted to take classes on shooting. So over the years I have looked at various 'schools'.

Each time I realize I have friends enough who are very skilled and would teach me if I only asked.

I am sure LJ would be one if I offered to buy him a night out for him and his....
The idea of having a friend who would teach me just seems like a better deal than an offical school somehow. To me anyway.

I second that Frans, If I wanted to learn to fire small arms I think LJ would be on my short list of tutors for sure, no offense to Darkstar.

I took some visiting family on a mini-tour of the farm we used to live on. My (then) husband played a trick on us & snuck around a corner, jumping out at us with a huge roar & arms flailing...
I ran like a scared cat, having dropped my 2 yr. old niece right on the ground & leaving two other kids standing there.
It broke my heart so bad for having reacted that way that I cried like a baby. The kids all stared at me like, "WTH?"
I have witnessed a horrific motorcycle accident and was the first on scene. I didn't hesitate for a millisecond before helping.
If I had a handgun & had to use it, I'd probably shoot myself in the foot. That'd scare off any would-be attacker fo' sho !
There's no telling what people will do in a real emergency. But I have to agree that some type of training would be helpful.

Hey the two gun guys are fighting! Where's my popcorn?

In order for me to fight there's gotta be a threat or some emotional involvement. I see neither. I'm just 22 years of asshole.

For the record I would parktake of Yager-aid before Front site's mega mall approach to training.

It's all about LOVE BABY! YEAH!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsGTZb3Og6A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsGTZb3Og6A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

For the record I would parktake of Yager-aid before Front site's mega mall approach to training.
Oh yeah baby you got a good one there.

Back