Cheeseburger in a can!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
This is the most awesomest most ever!

canburger.jpg

strange there is only that pic of it, cant find ONE of the cheezie burger AFTER its ejected from the tin. I would try one, thats for sure. :D

ha, I bet.

Attachments

• big_burger.jpg
    big_burger.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 23
  • rotator5.jpg
    rotator5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Big%20boy.jpg
    Big%20boy.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 21
dang, guess I just got trumped!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
  • windowslivewriterhighschoolgraduationisnear-ec6world-biggest-hamburger7.jpg
    windowslivewriterhighschoolgraduationisnear-ec6world-biggest-hamburger7.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 106
I agree. I have had some hungry days myself..

Attachments

• Baconator.jpg
    Baconator.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 107
Wicked!! :D
"I'm not sick and I say I would eat this thing again if it weren't so expensive.
And I relly must say that this propably is faaaar better when you're many kilometers away from civilization on top of some mountain and you can whip out a cheeseburger with nearly the same quality as a McDonald's cheeseburger while your friend eats dry bread or power bars. "

but almost 4 euros? thats like 7 bucks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
7 bucks! He's right, it's too freaking expensive. I've had those cans of self heating stew, and it was damn good but it came out to nearly $5 a can.

After lookin' at those pics on that other forum site... I don't think I would eat it even if I were Jonesin' hard for a burger...

Looked kinda disgusting...:what:

Gary

I'd try one of those. I have been known to sip from the pickle jar on occasion.

Have you had one James?

hm, the few of these I had didnt make me hate them. :) I had chicken a la king and I think a pasta one, a USAF friend of mine brought some back home on one of his first leaves and 'made' me and another bud eat a whole meal, without letting us heat it. like I said, I didnt hate it.
I have thought about buying them for camping and such, to take the fuss out of food times and so I can leave the campstove behind but I havent gotten around to it yet. Any folks able to buy these from the base store or does one need to go to Ebay or www.mealkitsupply.com

800px-MRE_contents.jpg

from Wiki: Packaging requirements are strict. MREs must be capable of withstanding parachute drops from 380 m (1,250 feet), and non-parachute drops of 30 m (100 feet). The packaging is required to maintain a minimum shelf life of three and a half years at 27 °C (80 °F) or nine months at 38 °C (100 °F); additionally, short-term temperature extremes of -51 °C (-60 °F) to 49 °C (120 °F) must be sustainable. New forms of packaging are being considered to better meet these requirements including the use of zein to replace the foil, which can be easily punctured, conducts heat, and may give away a soldier's position.[2]

I'd try one of those. I have been known to sip from the pickle jar on occasion.

Have you had one James?

Not yet. My wife is going to pick some up for me today. I did freeze some pickle juice the other day - that was pretty good.

Looks like I'll be going to Fudrucker's this weekend for a couple of one pund burgers.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We went to Hardee's tonight.....one of the best burgers I've had in a lo-o-o-ong time. 1/3 pound, definitely not my normal 97% lean....mmmmMMMMMmmmmm....lettuce & tomato had TASTE.....cheese was real, not made from skim milk.....fries w/ skins were hot, not greasy.......crispy, done just right.

These are the kind of burgers you used to get at the neighborhood corner bar.

No cans.

Back