Chattanooga is devistated need help

darkstar

Rockclimber/ treeclimber
I am reciving about 100 calls a day - 37 calls today everysingle one is tree on house .
Anyone with crane expeirence who needs work call me .
Im willing to sub jobs or you can work under me or for me it doesent matter we have so much work . - i can provide chipper and big chip trucks
Big cranes whatever .
We have hundreds of jobs pay is whatever the insurance companies will pay .
in otherwords pay is great .
Call 4234004110

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive had 11 new calls in the 39 mins since i posted this .
All jobs are approved by insurance at this point .
There is enough work for months .

Hey Jerry,
I'm personally not inclined to chase storm work, but I have a couple good friends who may be interested. Their names are Tom and Bobby and they will probably be calling you soon. They are good, hard working guys and their word is golden. If I were to go storm chasing then they are two guys who I'd be willing to team up with. Bobby has a big Kubota articulating loader that he would bring.

have umm call i sold 20 k in last few mins on only 2 jobs - one lady said any amount cash just do it ....
Its unreal we have alot of work

I told the lady 6k possibly no clean up she said thats nothing just do it - and did i want to be paid befor the job.

Be careful you don't get busted for overbidding.

What are the sleeping arrangements there? I mean, does everyone have power? Hotels, motels?

I got a couple extras -
Brians friend called as well however i have not called back yet - i was waiting on 2 really good climbers .
At the moment though id be happy to give numbers out - i have 157 houses with trees on them .
Hey Butch im cutting some of the competitions bids in half and i feel like im still price gouging .
What do i do ??? His bid 12k and i know our crew can do the job in one day with a 30 tin crane - so i bid 6k and that seems really high to me as we normally work for 2k a day .
Supply and demand - the supply is low and the demand is crazy - so i hear im the only tree guy who answers his phone - we are trying real hard .
Ima call Brians friends in the morning .

I might be inclined to come up there if you need a pretty good climber[a great climber to me would be Luke hill or Jerry b.]

I'm out for the time being, the rear end just broke on my bucket truck this afternoon. Hopefully I'll have it rolling by monday or tuesday.

Brian, normal wear and tear or is pulling the loaded dump trailer causing extra stress??

(edit: Just saw in the Truck thread what broke it.)

Six speed transmission, single speed rear. I know I've stressed it a few times getting stuck recently. And getting stuck with the loaded dump trailer probably didn't help it any. I suspect I broke the ring gear or the yoke, probably the yoke.

I would like to get involved there or in AL but I am THE office person at work now...my niece that was helping keep up with the office had a baby 3 weeks ago, leaves me being boy Friday. Good luck with it all.

Back