Cajun Pawn Stars

Not that often. I know the fat fool - I've worked on his trees at his mansion, about 10 years ago. I bought a Martin guitar there, from his son, who died in a plane crash 5 or 6 years. He's a pompous fool, but he's rich so he's doing something right. When I was at Micky Dees, I drove by that place twice a day. I saw them filming the show there, once.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get a good laugh at some of things people bring in there.

I like that one too. Its funny to look at the 3 big pawn shows and how different they are by location, the things they buy and sell, and yes the natives.

Butch go in there trying to pawn a box of Magic Johnson signed Trojans. That'll land you on TV.

Yeah. Its a show on cable TV about a Pawn shop in Butch's town.

Go for it and do some dickering, Butch.

I would love to see that. Hell, you may find your golden opportunity.

some of the members could send you things of questionable value that would certainly make for a colorful episode.

Meh, I don't think there's gonna be very many more episodes. There are three pawn store reality shows, and this one is the most boring. I'm sure it's gonna be the first one culled. They don't even have a Chumlee!

Chumlee-Pawn-Stars.jp

Meh, I don't think there's gonna be very many more episodes. There are three pawn store reality shows, and this one is the most boring. I'm sure it's gonna be the first one culled. They don't even have a Chumlee!

Chumlee-Pawn-Stars.jpg

Back