Breaking Bad.

the cable company has the pay per view stuff. its listed as ' extras' and is offered free. its video on demand so when I click 'ok' on screen its available to me for 24 hours. pause, rewind etc. kinda like a VCR but no tape :)

Shaw on demand

its just a carrot they dangle I am sure. no commercials and such so I cant see it being a regular thing. But they advertise the breaking bad with 'premier episodes sunday nights, available on VOD the next day". I will take the freebies where I can get them. :)

I thought the janitor getting busted was interesting because it showed how there could be unintended consequences to innocent people. As soon as he started asking his partner's friend about the distributor I was thinking "is Walt going to have to go over and take care of this guy"?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought the janitor getting busted was interesting because it showed how there could be unintended consequences to innocent people.

Innocent people? According to the cop he was a major marijuana user! Hang the bastid!!!

Lol Paul that just sounds funny coming from somebody living in BC. Everyone knows we don't tolerate that stuff up here.:D

squash. tolerate? shit they barely prosecute for weed down here. its almost as easy as tabaccy! I dont partake but its widespread, its true!

Lol I know I shoulda put a :P razz on there. I smell it in traffic I see people smoking it on the sidewalks, ya can't spend a day at the beach without smelling it. Hell I think they have even decriminalized smaller amounts, haven't they? I can't remember.:D

I think a couple years ago for city of vancouver they dont prosecute for a small amount, maybe an ounce or less? not sure.

Does anyone here have Verizon Fios?

Can I get it in their PPV or is this another reason to regret my decision to switch from cable?

Comcast was GIVING me everything, Free HBO, 30K mbps for the price of 5, and lotsa content in the Demand section.

Does anyone here have Verizon Fios?

Can I get it in their PPV or is this another reason to regret my decision to switch from cable?

Comcast was GIVING me everything, Free HBO, 30K mbps for the price of 5, and lotsa content in the Demand section.

Do you have more HD channels? Is the pic quality better? I'm gonna hafta make the descision soon.

Do you have more HD channels? Is the pic quality better? I'm gonna hafta make the descision soon.

The pic quality is better, but I only have tube TV's so of now, so how much better and how much HD content there is I cant say. I can view the HD channels now, but I couldnt with my old service, but this may have been the box.

Comcast has WAY more free on demand though, Im pissed about that, plus they were giving stuff away on the QT. I had free HBO, insane download speeds, they werent charging us for boxes/modems.

Sigh.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Back on topic!

BreakingBad_1280x1024_02.jpg

Back