Breaking Bad.

The pilot is airing again tonight at 9 pm central time.

50 minutes from now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Word.

Although the first show wasn't quit as spellbinding as I was hoping it woulda been.

I was a little disappointed also. Some of the stuff was a little unbelievable like how he could pass out at his second job go to the hospital and get a diagnosis of terminal cancer all in one afternoon and without his wife and kid finding out. Pretty clever the way he gassed those guys. Another thing I thought was a little stupid was that the Fire Dept. would drive right by an accident to go to a grass fire without having at least one unit stopping to make sure everyone was OK. I know we have to have some dramatic license but jeez. One thing that I thought was very realistic was how the buyers right away being career criminals were going to prey upon the sellers because they were amateur criminals.

It reminded me of that Mencken quote, "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, raise the black flag, and start slitting throats. " That Michael Douglas movie, Falling Down, too.

TS

Last edited:
Dang, I'm missing all of it !
& I was so up for a new show to get into >>> CSI & all of its entrails have worn me to a nub.

I missed the last 20 min. of it!!! He was visiing the kid in the hospital.

Yeah the janitor deal sucked!!

just checked, episodes 2 through 5 are on the on demand pay per view, free. :) I am watching part 3 now.

Back