Breaking Bad

I watched the first two seasons, then it got a bit too "dramatical" for me to try and keep up with.

Walt is evil. It's been amazing watching him turn over the seasons.

I can't wait for next week.

Walt isn't evil. He's a weak Sociopath. He cared deeply for Jessie, in an almost paternal way. He tried to call off the hit once he knew Hank was involved.

If he was evil, (or even rational in the criminal sense) he would have put a bullet in Jessie 3 seasons ago. Or let Gus Fring deal with Jessie. He's deeply insecure, paranoid, and has unresolved anger issues. but his character is essentially pathetic.

It's a strange show for me...I love it, and yet I can't honestly say im drawn to liking any of the characters. They are all pretty damm annoying in some way or another, yet i'm still compelled to watch it

God, I loved that series. I guess they milked it as far as it could go, but I miss it. The first season started right after I finished my "treatment" (radiation to my face- and chemo"therapy"). I feel like it had a larger impact on my life because of the issues I was dealing with. That being said- I feel lucky to have experienced every season and every day since finishing my treatment.

Back