Breakfast!!!

oops, talk about derail, thats our supper! not breakfast. breakfast around here was a glass of water, for me anyways, Bub ate a bunch of cereal etc, wife had some toast.

your M and M signature pic had me confused, especially since it doesnt seem to be hotlinked to anything.

First breakfast (6:30 am) - multi cereals porridge with honey. Not a lot of cheese, ham for tea. Again, a little honey. Brunch (10:45 am) - Sandwiches with sausage, cheese, 1 boiled egg and coffee. Not a lot of fruit.

I don't usually eat lunch - just breakfast and supper.

In Russia, they say: "Supper give the enemy ..." However, I eat supper myself ... no need to feed the enemy ...)) For lunch I usually I'm eating - № 1: soup (borsch, fish soup, mushroom soup ... and a lot of other options), № 2: stewed potatoes with meat, meatballs with noodles, etc. . Number 3: salad vegetables. Number 4: tea and biscuits ...

I do keep a pack of beef jerkey just in case I get a bit hungry.

"Supper, give the enemy" Our version is breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and supper like a pauper!

This is what I usually have, most mornings.

Meat-Lovers-Bowl-BODY.jpg

Tasty!

We - this is what we eat. In the morning, must eat oats, and then the whole day will jump like a mustang ...)) And do not forget about lunch! But the everyone has his own diet. Everybody has their own taste, one loves watermelon, and other pig cartilage ...

Back