Breakfast!!!

Are ya'll big on eating egg yolks? People that eat more than two a week drop dead way sooner than those that don't.

Never been my favorite part of the egg, but yes I will eat up to 6 a week.. usually more like 2 though... My cholesterol is peachy fine as is my blood pressure... ;) I also think fresh eggs are different than what you get in the store...

All the recent research I've been able to find on the internet shows no correlation between dietary cholesterol in eggs and actual blood cholesterol levels.

On an unrelated subject I just noticed that the spellcheck dictionary for Firefox does not have the word "internet" in it.

All the recent research I've been able to find on the internet shows no correlation between dietary cholesterol in eggs and actual blood cholesterol levels.

To be honest, my only source about that is Doc. He also says they flip flop back and forth on the conclusions.

I don't eat them at all.

Better safe than sorry I suppose. I eat a mostly vegetarian diet these days and eggs are my main source of protein, so I'm not going to cut them out for now. Plus, the yolks are tasty!

Brian, I looked more closely and found that the Firefox dictionary wants you to capitalize Internet. I added the lower case version so now I don't have to see the red underlining.

I used to eat an egg or more a day in my teens and twenties, these days, I can go a week without one and some weeks with 3 or 4. Never been afraid of a yolk. We get them from the place my wife gets her horse feed, fresh from the farm, free range organic. :)

Back