Breakfast!!!

I usually have breakfast after work...3 eggs OM, bacon, hash browns, & sourdough toast w/coffee.

They normally throw it on when they see my truck enter the parking lot. ;)

Small bowl with mixture of shredded wheat minis and great grains cereal with fresh blueberries and 2% milk. Eaten at 5:00am. Hungry for first lunch at 9:00 am.

Fried bread is a common addition to fried breakfasts in the UK. Much more common to see that than the bloke who reckons all Brits have a beer for Breakfast.

I have an Apple, Banana and a black coffee most mornings

Most mornings it’s a one-bowl meal of cooked whole oats with pumpkin seeds, walnuts, a dollop of almond butter and fresh fruit (today was raspberries and blackberries from our berry patch), and coffee.

One of my favorites - if I make Indian for dinner the next morning it’s an omelette stuffed with Indian leftovers.

I make myself a ham egg and cheese english muffin most every morning to head out the door with. My body does not like breakfast before 830 or 9..
I made Katy eggs over medium and served her my last muffin.
Since I was also out of ham; a bagel, egg, cheese and tri tip, will have to suffice.

A large cup of Lapsang Souchong tea and a slice of dark rye bread with cream cheese has been my breakfast since I read Michener's:"Centennial" in 75.
I keep waiting to be told that Lapsang causes cancer because of the smoke.
But till then.....,

On a workday, water for breakfast and only water until the job is finished and the trucks are parked, then I'll have whatever lunch is, usually an apple, some cheese, and some sort of left overs. Then the Mrs makes a kick ass dinner.

Weekends, either water till late morning or sometimes a large bowl containing oats, plain yogurt, blueberries, seeds ( pumpkin, chia, hemp), nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnuts) raisins, hemp milk, water,

Back