Bloopers. . . For the 'House.

August Hunicke

TreeHouser
One of several bloopers from yesterday's job (2.14.14). Making more bloopers all the time :/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0uTcP1ZwR3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A classic example of why Getting old sucks.
Was a time when I could have taken a fall like that and just scrugged it off that way.
No more, I think.

Man. I'd hate to have very mistake I made documented.:lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. . .Thing is, now that everyone everywhere is running a camera, including me, I think my blooper reel is going to enlarge.

I was tied in when I slipped on a roof, good thing or I would be dead now. Not even tree work, I was painting it.

Did a freebie close quarters pecan removal for my partner's in-laws this morning. Some of their family turned out to help and one of them nearly cut his big toe off buzzing limbs on the ground. I didn't even know it had happened until I came out of the tree. I saw a pic, it looked pretty nasty. I'll try to post it when I get it.

Hahaha...good one..."Can you...I'm a ninja...please say "no"...we're gonna die" Some hilarious translations there...big time laughing here.:lol:

(Jay, I am still thinking of getting some ninja caulks.)

Never have used my caulks on slippery metal. Rocks no good. The rubber soles without have such excellent grip, plus the flex with your feet. Toe protectors if required.

Back