beaver tree

Heh I ain't trying to be an ass, I'm just seeing to many people slamming each other on here lately. If you post a removal and say it's worth 5k then I'm hoping I woulda atleast bid it the same. Frig man it's pics on the interweb lots of fences and garages around by the looks of it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dont think their slammin squish, just hard to tell from pics and maybe our market is better here

True Willie, overly sensitive I probably am. If that tree is worth 5k good for your old boss, a well bid job imo. There ought to be profit in a job not just wages and operating expenses. Why else would we have our own companies doing this?

Down south eveyone seems to be getting involved in the tree bizz. The reason I jumped to become a Certified Arborist.

Squish, No one is slamming that price. I posted that although it is hard to see in a pic I could not get 5k for that tree here.

I can say that regardless of the true size of it because a 5k tree here is few and far between. In our market a $2500 job would be a huge job. The $$ is just not here for that.

Back