Axe men

Heck, I've been doing that for years.
Once logging season is over, I put on my wolf/aborist's clothing and sneak into town.

Willard, you look so Norwegian in your new avatar, that I was surprised to hear that it was taken in the rockies.
I was sure it was from Jotunheimen:)

Willard, you look so Norwegian in your new avatar, that I was surprised to hear that it was taken in the rockies.
I was sure it was from Jotunheimen:)
Stig , I have to say that I have my fathers' Norwegian physique but I look exactly like my grandpa Anderson on my mothers' side.......he is pure Irish:)

I watched a bit of it last week and they had some absolute clowns falling timber in Montana. Did anyone see that. I had butterflies in my stomach watching those guys.

Crikey, I can't believe this silly show is still going on... I love it! I watch for the fights, and Shelby in his swamp buggy. :drink:

Shelby stanga is the reason I like to watch as well. Did you see that episode last season where a cottonmouth bit him a bunch of times? That guy is crazy beans for sure.

Oh I do enjoy what situations old Shelby gets himself into .Of course the whole thing is sensationalized but it's still entertaining .

Now those west coast fellers .Bushweasel who used to post on Rcesaws came through here a few years back .He pretty much said if those pushers treated people like those clowns are portrayed to do the whole damned crew would pull the pin on them .

You can't treat people like that and expect either a good work force or to keep all your teeth .Maybe with body armor and a goon squad if you are lucky .

Back