August Hunicke Videos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rskybiz, I guess it's a good thing to keep people wanting more. That was pretty much it though on the thrashing of the landing. just a quick transition from it to the next clip. I don't think I have ever made a video with clips this long before. I just did it for those that like longer clips like Brian Bixler. Definitely easier to edit. Just slap a few clips together throw some music on it and done. I just threw this together in a few hours yesterday afternoon.

Monkey + Beaver = TreeClimber

The equation at the end of the video...or was it subliminal and only I saw it???:/:

Jew gawt to learn to embed, mang!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hKOehlF-yRI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know about posting from a phone, but on a PC/laptop...

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

August, I always look forward to seeing what you've got coming next. ;)
Always something different, always interesting. :thumbup::)

That slicing-spiking piece at 4:00 or so was wicked! Excellent getting that to work out.

You and GoPro make a great combination.

My virgin of a spike slice. I had to fit this top in a tiny space... mission accomplished. :drink:

Attachments

• dead pine 043_edited.jpg
    dead pine 043_edited.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. I told Willy that editing is like doing tree work in fuzzy slippers next to a warm fire.

Good pic, MB.

Good vid, AH. The hyper speed stuff was different and fun. The go pro durability is insane!!

I probably asked you before, but why all the black paint(?) on you saw?

Back