August Hunicke Videos

No doubt. But with the absolutely banging price you got on this crane, no doubt you are making good coin with it, it will allow you to buy a rear mount in a year or two, that's my guess.

Couldn't you change it to a rear mount? Unbolt it and then extend the hydraulic lines, and modify the bed and flip it around so the carriage is up front? Stability wise I'm sure it isn't a problem, right? I imagine a truck outfitter shop could do it in a couple of days....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1AZ3mMjE5y8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I agree with that unless the undersized wood is still big enough that the speed of a big saw saves time (if there's several cuts to be made). That's why I had gotten my 2188. I used to work with tree co's that had no machines for heavy lifting, so the 90cc saw with 20" bar would fly through several 6-18" firewood size cuts in 1/3 of the time.

I sure hate using big saws to make not-big cuts. Big saws must be all the rage today!

Little Saw was going to be wimpy on every cut after that so. . .
I hate watching people try to carve things loose with a tiny saw.
Such a waste of time.

I slayed a million big trees with my 200t 16" bar, no problem and it wasn't carving it was spitting chips!

Also, chains suck. :P

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 37
Little saws blow.
Chains rule.
Ford not Chevy.
Stihl not husky.
Pro life not pro death.
Alaska’s bigger than Texas.
One man one woman.
Go Trump.

William was chill!

Usually a good idea to do some work for the cops in case a mild incident comes up in the future where there understanding might be helpful

haha love it August, except the Stihl not husky ;) I know you run older stihl which i wish I could get my hands on them here but very rare to find, and the newer ones are just simply very temperamental you can say lol. Never had a problem with my 390xp and just purchased a 395xp for $680 only used twice from a farmer who bought it and it was more power than he needed.

Love the videos as always brother. And thank you for always sharing them with us.

Lifting these logs and passing over the building makes me a tad bit uncomfortable. I know that all is well but I can't help me thinking of a neat big punch through the roof.

Too bad you have to leave the dying one on the other side of the street. The HO should take the chance. Maybe later ?

Back