Atkins Diet

Body building/physique stuff ain't for everbody. I take pics of myself, critique my "outter sweeps" ask my girlfriend if my V taper is good enough. Stuff like that... But she's into the gym thing too, so she askes me the same questions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Word. Most people are content with being normal.

Not for moi! :rockon:

I wanna stand out from the masses.

I just wanna be the biggest SOB in the room. I ain't into being ripped, cause I prolly never will be. I want to be the guy that people say, "wow, that guy's an animal. He's friggin huge." And I wanna be the good huge, not just dumb fat bulk huge.

And because of my job description, lean and strong is what I need.

But I hear ya on the mass! :rockon:

You look like you gotta small head now.

I can see it in the neck and face most.

Dude.

You turned the corner and hauled ass.

I know you were talking about it lots.
You put your money where your mouth was.

filthy.

This guy is awesome, but he laid a lotta that mass down when he was on the needle, back in the eighties.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxEUBeJhMP8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxEUBeJhMP8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looking good Blaster. I think your back looks fine. At our somewhat advanced years. The skin loses its elasticity. I think this is what you are seeing. Plus it is hard to build mass at our age.

Dude.

You turned the corner and hauled ass.

I know you were talking about it lots.
You put your money where your mouth was.

Heck yeah, you are doing a great job! I know it is not easy! Keep it up. I have been out of tthe gym 4 days, Friday my back hurt and well, today is a holiday! :D Besides, I am gangsta.

just googled this guy for the first time, 70 boats, 70 people, 1.5 miles, shackled and handcuffed he did swim! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne yoicks.

MB, kudos to your physique, to be honest my dad has 10 years on you and he looks it, your build looks like a fit 35 year old or better, your discipline is tight.

I used to play along with my Mother while she exercised to him, 50 years ago.

wicked link Che, I sent that to my buddy that we were just holidaying with, we had a debate on saturday night about who is the real 'juiceman', then we werent sure if they were both still alive, my buddies wife remarked ' how the F do you guys even know their names, I have never heard of them?", it was bed time shortly thereafter. :D

Lordy, I've finally broke 180. At 176, that puts my BMI at 22.6, which is the medium range for normal weight.

There just might be something to the hardcore aspect of the BMI charts. The weird thing is I still have a roll of fat in my gut, I bet at least five pounds.

Breaking 180 was my goal. Now, I want to slowly put the weight back on, but this time it will be muscle.

The more muscle I have, the more I can EAT.
eat.gif

That's the beauty of it. I luvs me some eating!

Back