Atkins Diet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, Chuck. I stopped the Atkins a long time ago. My main thing is my food, treadmill, and leglifts.

That's it.

But as a small point of criticism, abs and cardio ain't an end all be all. Where's the pullup bar, pushups, rows and dumbell push presses? Jack LaLanne is asking.

Well, I missed it then.......how's your cholesterol levels doing? Last time I heard they were wayyyyyy up there.

They are all normal, but the doc still has me on the meds. My next visit will tell the tale.

They are all normal, but the doc still has me on the meds. My next visit will tell the tale.

I'm thinking to unload my stock in pharmaceutical companies. I wonder if MB telling of his improved condition would be considered insider trading? :/:

Sounds good, though.

Dude, your home gym is baaad!

Especially the speakers...

Mad props MB.

diet change

Check out the book: The China Study by DR Campbell. Amazon or book store. Dropped my cholesterol level by 100 points in three months. By changing what I ate! No Meds!

Lookin' good, MB!

I bet you don't get as tired when you're climbing either. I try to run about three to four days a week (4 miles each time) around Diamond head. Gonna have to up that though when I stop climbing so much.

jp:D

I bet you don't get as tired when you're climbing either.

Oh lordy, you're DAMN SKIPPY. It's frigging amazing. I'm better now then when I was thirty years ago, and that's no shit.

I can't (well, actually I CAN!) wait to see what finally kills me.

Starting to get there. My back's terrible and carrying more fat than I'd like, and I'm stuck at 185. But that's OK - slowly but surely, I'll burn it off.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    167.9 KB · Views: 91
Back is always hard Butch, but it's my favorite to work, next to my legs. I think back separates the men from the boys. I think your back is still better than most backs out there.

Your delts are rockin'! And your biceps insertions look good too.

Now, I'm just asking...do you know how to pose your back? Alot of peole don't know how to voluntarily flex their back, especially in a lat spread. It's all in the scapulas, and then flex.

Heck no, that was just done on the fly while Doc was here. If I'd have thought more, I woulda gotta pump on.

Back