Are you in your PRIME?

I was jokingly referring to alot of high numbers by other posters. I believe one can get a hella workout with 120lbs. Or at least I could.

Butch, looks like we are going to have to arm wrestle...I was elementary school champ in 8th grade ;) LOL

There is a young fellow up here whose mother took Thalidimide ? before he was born. He has no legs and one good hand and arm. Works for a farmer driving all the big equipment, with very limited modifications and last year was the point leader at the local race track. He also raced snowmobiles professionally for the Yamaha team for several years. Gets around on a skateboard, winter or summer. My son came back from the bar on night and said he had learned something. You don't arm wrestle with Eric!!!!!

imgres.jpg

Im not a large guy. 5'7", 155 pounds. Im not weak, but Im not a monster either. I am strong enough to handle all the demands the. tree work and past work as a logger have placed on me. The peak of my endurance was during my time in the Marine Corps. The peak of my strength was a year and a half ago before I lost 50 pounds. Im not a very tough guy, but I CAN fight. Maybe not now. Ive calmed down and don't seek that crap out anymore. I lost quite a few scraps, but I won quite a few too. Too much responsibility in life to be out brawling in society. Cold Logging, you never responded to my private message that I sent trying to ease the hard feelings.

Tucker943 is a much appreciated poster here imho. He has a great perspective on many things and he's not out to cause trouble, no need for anyone to get carried away about a difference of opinion. Life's too short, just ask Cameron Lyons.

x1zr86.jpg

Butch, I was nice. I called out BS. No big deal. Same as others have in this thread. I was simply more direct and I noted before hand that no disrespect was intended. I didn't take any character shots, or slander anyone. I even PM'd the chap to smooth him over.

Yup, I never take things personal anymore over the net, just let it slide and just take the gratification if you helped anyone out.
Its easy to see how teens can be bullied on the internet , take things way too personal .......and take their own darn life with it.

And will be untill we all learn to ignore the f... out of him.

Back