Arborday Party Essex, MA 4/26/08

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 66
  • Views 7K
B

BostonBull

Hey guys we are having our annual Arborday Party again this year! Anyone and Everyone is invited. We will be having a HUGE sale on EVERYTHING! Free Food, Free Beer, Raffles, Footlock Competition, and not forget Mark Chisholm will be with us as well. This event is getting bigger every year. We will also provide free tables for anyone who would like to come and sell some stuff, new or used. This yard sale is free and you keep all profits!

April 26th-----BE THERE!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a flyer I am trying to attach..........wont let me?

It will be up with a LOT more information about the event shortly.

you suck

tell them to reschedule their wedding around our party :big-wink:

Heh I thought the beer was free? Do I need to cancel my plane ticket or what?:D

Hence the huge smiley face winking at the end of the post..............now I am going to hold you to that, ill see you on the 26th. And ill buy you a beer as well!

Sounds like a ROCKIN' friggin' cool time !
I love the idea of free booths. How cool is that ?!!!?

Starting April 1st I will be selling $5 raffle tickets. 1 for $5, 5for $20 and 30 for $100. I will e-mail you the numbers if you will not be present. If you are NOT present winner will pay all shipping costs!

Prize list will be up by weeks end.

Last year we raffled a 441, 200T, Hank of rope, and a PPE kit.

Here is the list for the $5 raffle.........

1st prize
Choice between either:
MS200T w/14" bar and chain
OR
MS361 w/18" Bar and Chain

2nd place
150' Climbing Line(choice of Arbormaster/NE Safety Blue High Vee/Yale XTC), Rope Lanyard( with 2 aluminum snaps), eye to eye Tenex Prussic, Micro Pulley.

3rd place
Stihl PPE kit
Chaps, Forestry Helmet, Timbersports Glasses, Timbersports Gloves

Once again if you will not be present I will post your ticket numbers on this forum so everyone can see and witness. If you win you assume ALL shipping charges to get your prize(s) to your door.

Everything in the store will be 10% off.

Anyone who saw this ad on here or other forums will receive an additional 5%. Just ask for BostonBull.

Starting April 1st I will be selling $5 raffle tickets. 1 for $5, 5for $20 and 30 for $100. I will e-mail you the numbers if you will not be present. If you are NOT present winner will pay all shipping costs!

Prize list will be up by weeks end.

Last year we raffled a 441, 200T, Hank of rope, and a PPE kit.

How do we buy tickets?

Tickets may be purchased by PAYPAL, certified bank check, or MO. Once funds reach me ill post the ticket numbers here.

vharrison

just sent you a pm with payment info.

Back