4 free covid tests per USA residential address

Dude, i really don't care what you or your Facebook feed think at all. And can we not do this in every damn thread here? Is that too much to ask?

My apprentice just told me he has tested positive.
He wouldn't have come to work anyway, since he is sicker than a dog.
Stupid kid is not vaccinated.
I didn't know that, or I would have fired him, of course.

Come on, are you saying the Danish guy with English as a third, or maybe fourth, (fifth?) language has a better understanding of sarcasm than you guys?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If sick, a positive or negative test reaction, may be at fork in road to how you play the hand.
In pattern it does seem the populace goes thru some sort of contagious 'cleansing septic' thinning the herd as some sort of balance;
until only those remain that have biology to resist or grow same.
Many experts seem to think we have curved that graph with all this hoopla;
but then the thing keeps mutating to take another strike, trying to have it's way.

Where is the division actually at at tho? Everyone who is vaccinated doesn't care anymore, we've moved on. As new variants come up we mask up as suggested by the cdc, and simply go about life, knowing half the country will likely act dumb. The right wing nutjobs are the ones trying to turn this into some Jewish star shit, we simply think you were likely a c student at best, and are an asshole for not using basic common courtesy of wearing a mask when in populated spaces. My sister, who is a traveling er nurse, puts up with these right wingnuts daily, and has seen coworkers literally punched while trying to save people. Why they didn't just stay home with their horse meds I'll never know, oh that's right they don't actually have the balls to stand for their convictions.

“Everyone who is vaccinated doesn't care anymore.”

That’s a mighty wide brush you’re painting with Kyle. The only people I hear any shit from are the vaccinated. If the truth were known, and it never will, there’s more to fear from the “bullet proof” vaccinated infecting people than anybody. Myself I wouldn’t feel invincible by getting a “vaccine” that was developed in 10 minutes that should have taken 10 years, but you do you.

Back