Arborday Party Essex, MA 4/26/08

• Thread starter BostonBull
  • Start date
  • Replies 66
  • Views 7K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just got off the phone with George at Shelter Tree. He will be unveiling a very exciting new product at the event on Saturday..................

We have decided that we will have our personal Rig Em and Roll on display and will be doing demos of how the unit works, on Saturday. We will have it set-up up on one of our 60 tons and most likely will just be picking things off the ground.......but you never know!

Bermie bought two raffle tickets over the weekend.

BERMIE
Heres your numbers!

Here the directions guys

From The North via 93 in NH
Take 93S to 213 to 495N to 95S to exit 54 top of ramp take a left Rte 133E. Follow until you come to a stop sign and take a right on 133E. Follow through town, you will see a Chevy and Ford dealer across from each other, 133E goes left here. Follow until you see a golf course on the right. Take a right on Candlewood Rd at the course. Follow to stop sign, take left, take immediate left at split, follow to stop sign, take left. Follow 1/4 mile, you will see Essex Pizza and JR's Rte22 restaurant on left. Scots way is just after these establishments on the left. We are on the right 500' up.

From the south Via 93/95/128/Rte 1
Follow to 128N to exit 18 Rte 22. Top of ramp take left. Follow for approx. 4 miles, until stop sign. Take right, follow rte 22. Take next left after soccer field Rte 22. Follow to stop sign, take right. Follow approx. 3 miles. You will see Essex Pizza and JR's Rte22 restaurant on left. Scots way is just after these establishments on the left. We are on the right 500' up.

From 128 via Gloucester
Take 128S to exit 14 133W. Follow to Essex Center and take a left on Rte 22. Follow approx 2 miles. You will see Chebacco store, then a self storage on the right. Scots Way is directly after the self storage building on the right. We are 500' up on the right.

Hope to see everyone there!!!!!

Call the shop if you get lost........978-768-9909

"Im off to see the Wizard"

If you need help getting to us call
978-768-9909

Hope to see everyone there!

Vharrison

You and Bermie did NOT win. The winners were pcked by Mark C. and I and were announced on site. Only one person was there to recieve their prize. Looks like ill be makiing calls.

Thanks for participating though!

Yesterday was a blast! I hope everyone had a great time, ate plenty of food, and hopefully walked away with some cool stuff!
I want to thank first and foremost NorthEast Stihl for their participation in helping to get this years event setup, and for bringing their show trailer up to our place. Secondly Mark Chisholm did an UNBELIEVABLE job with helping get the footlock event set-up, running the rules and regs, checking gear, talking to people about climbing, and sending kids up and down up and down up and down! lol mark you did a great job! Brian was awesome as well, thanks man! We also want to thank all the Tree-Buzzers and Treehouse'ers that came out yesterday to celebrate Arborday and participate in the days events, it was great to finally meet some of you and put faces to avatars.
Special thanks to all of our vendors who came out with equipment.......

Shelter Tree
Vermeer (Vermeer NorthEast)
Shawmut Equipment Crane Sales and Service
Woodsman (NorthEast Tree)
TimberWolf (NorthEast Tree)
MorBark (New England Equipment)
Dodge Trucks (Herb Chambers Dodge, Danvers)
New England Ropes
Jameson Corp.
Nifty Lift (Raymond Bucket Guys)
Greeno Tree Spade
Ipswich Ale Co.
WoodBoy (Fabulous Food!)
Splices By Nick (NickFromWI)

And last but not least Dan Mayer for putting this party on every year!

Thanks to everyone who came we hope to see everyone, and more next year!!!!!

Now post some pictures!

The Footlock event went VERY well! We had 6 participants total. There were some awesome prizes IMO! Stihl and New England ropes threw in some last minute prizes to add on top of the already awesome prize list! Thanks guys!

The run down went like this.......(If any of these are out of order forgive me, I forgot the sheet with times at the office last night, but I wanted to get this up!)

Jonathan Royce
Bruce Duffy
Brian Noyes
Todd from Hartney(I don't have your last name with me, I am sorry!!)
Larry Sortwell

Thanks guys, you made this event worthwhile, and we hope to see you again next year!

I can assure you next years event will hold even more prizes!

Back