Another ugly stump

Pretty neat to be able to look at something like that and foresically read what happened, and even learn/ reaffirm from other's miss-takes.

Couldn't find the ugly stump thread. This one caught my eye at 55mph. I put my hat for size reference, last pic shows stump and targets including wire across hwy. fall was across the road! I'm guessing he didn't understand what was meant by bore cutting the head leaner:dur:

Attachments

• zf 003.jpg
    zf 003.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 29
  • zf 004.jpg
    zf 004.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 28
  • zf 005.jpg
    zf 005.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 28
This gives me an idear...Imagine a forested area that was planned to be cleared, but didn't have to happen fast- and you charged tree guys a little bit of money so they could come in and fell for you, so that they could practice techniques?

It'd be good practice for a lot of people!

This gives me an idear...Imagine a forested area that was planned to be cleared, but didn't have to happen fast- and you charged tree guys a little bit of money so they could come in and fell for you, so that they could practice techniques?

It'd be good practice for a lot of people!

They call those logger training courses around here.:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Burnham, If that feller divorces his wife will she still be his cousin?

Must have been pretty exciting when that one came apart on him...do y'all think a lesson might have been learned, or not?

Justin, I can't begin to guess...but if it happens in the forest when no one's around, she'll still know he's wrong.:D

What's with the chicken in the top of that tree? I don't get the symbolism.

They call those logger training courses around here.:D

Yup...I've got work like that next month...taking some of the Regiment out for two weeks of chainsaw training, using nature reserves that need invasives culled out - definite Win/Win situation!

Found this one today... Was scorched in the fire last year. Looks like the fence guy may have cut it or HO... Still looking for who did the deed. And a couple of pics were it went.... and were it could have gone... couple of nice clearings down below... I knew the tree and it would have been easy to place it in the other two spots with minimal brushing. And guess who gets to clean up the mess:roll:

Attachments

• P1010032.JPG
    P1010032.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 23
  • P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010035.JPG
    P1010035.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 23
  • P1010036.JPG
    P1010036.JPG