Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vxK0G3K.gif

Nice doggy.
Too bad somebody felt they had to mess with his poor ears.

That BTW was a pretty crappy example of the 6 point limbing method.
Way too much air between the log and the saw and in the end he lets the saw get too far ahead of his body.

Or not enough.
Between skateboarding and parkour, a lot of fools sure have managed to injure themselves while videotaping it.

But they earned, or is the proper word "deserved", every bit of brain damage they incurred.

I know that is rather harsh...but you better be willing to lay in the bed you make, is all I'm saying.

I have a nephew who's travelled the world on parkour now. Been to North Korea, Japan, Cali, countless other places doing 'demos' and stuff. He's yet to be to badly banged up and he's currently in university. It's given him lots of opportunity and pushed him to an amazing level of physicalness. So there are upsides. It is a sport now and while the internet glorifys street stunts gone proper or bad. The real work and training happens behind the glamour of the gif.

I can easily believe that, Justin.

Just like most "karate" you see on the internet has VERY little in common with the real thing.

If you read the description he practiced that little set like 50 times over a two hour period.

Stuff seems crazy to me, but better than sitting on a street corner doing drugs. Only true athletes excel at parkour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back