Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crikey!

h6vjuaz.gif

:D

Isn't it somehow amazing that the same species came up with both of those ideas?

Keep up with the news, Jim.
We are!!!!!
America is not so much in front any more, but we are taking giant leaps into new areas of space ( To quote Armstrong, somewhat)

I am disappointed that we dont have missiles on the moon yet, or a big space man military base complete with laser guns pointed at the Russkies.

I agree that some good things are happening, but I wont be happy until there are American boot prints on Mars. Oh and when we stop hitching rides with the Cosmonauts.

The space exploration is more fun when we keep nationalism out of it.

Haha! Your too easy to piss off today Stig. I will have to quit kidding you.

I was not kidding about the manned exploration though. I think that would be neat as hell, no matter who was on who ever's rocket.

I dont see any real reason that we should go to mars, except for that it is there. Kinda like climbing Everest. Who was that cat that said it should be climbed because it was there?

EDIT, yep Mallory.

You know, a little competition is not necessarily a bad thing. One hog will not gain as much per day as two hogs fed in the same pen.

Neither the US or the Soviets would have accomplished what they did with out a little pressure from each other. Pitty there was not more transparency though. Would have saved many lives.

Tenzing Norgay climbed Everest.

Hillary tagged along.

Not a scientist or space engineer, but a few days ago putting a satellite into orbit around huge Jupiter, seems pretty phenomenal. A billion dollar plus project is going to mean some cracked sidewalks remain back on earth.

Yeah, after reading the book, I thought Hillary would have been righteous to let the Sherpa summit first, i mean a Nepalese and all. Hillary's step sounds better if called Norgay's step. Still, no doubt a courageous climb by both men, and the last part the way it was written was quite riveting. Not knowing where the absolute peak was until the mountain falls away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back