Animated GIFS THREE! (Not Phone Safe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first shot looked like it hit home on the man. I feel that I would've shut that down the first instant that brat laid a finger on me. Kids nowadays, some parents have zero control and respect. And then surprise surprise their kids are the same way. A basic respect for others is raising a child who knows how to behave around others.

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-2525.gif

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-251.gif

That first shot looked like it hit home on the man. I feel that I would've shut that down the first instant that brat laid a finger on me. Kids nowadays, some parents have zero control and respect. And then surprise surprise their kids are the same way. A basic respect for others is raising a child who knows how to behave around others.

I saw a longer video of that. That clip where the guy grabs him and puts him down was one fifth or less. In the one I saw the kid was chest blocking the man and verbally challenging him for a long time. The man was trying to walk on while calling the kids mom or some such (?). And there was sound....the kid screamed and wailed like a stuck pig when put down. And his words all went to child abuse and then cursing of various witnesses who said they saw the whole thing and could attest it was not.

It's cute, but doesn't take into effect English. And someone needs to beat the shit out of that kid, and then beat the shit out of the kids dad for not being around/ allowing his kid to be like that.

Gentle follow helps with about everything. My dad was really good when he was around, you had to play 9 ball with him or you would never get a shot lol. I used to be decent, haven't played in years tho...

Pop! Good trick to know but dangerous. I like using a ratchet strap or chain binder around the tread, not sure if it would work on big tires like those.

That had enough oomph to lift the whole tractor some.

Had to watch a few times to tell that it was a guy inside the hole of the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back