Am I a Narcissist? Rotator Question.

I've tried uploading more pics, but they don't seem to upload anymore - like it's reached its limit or has been corrupted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He ran a equipment rental place in Northern Idaho and I don't think it was his girlfriend. Stripper friend more like. It all just seemed weird to me.

She was actually just a cam girl he was paying. She was friendly enough though. Got a few emails from certain treehousers telling her to repent her sins...

She was actually just a cam girl he was paying. She was friendly enough though. Got a few emails from certain treehousers telling her to repent her sins...

Is Mr. Sir still here?

I don't dislike scantily clad women, it just seemed like a weird attention grab on his part. A not healthy, psychologically, type move.

I liked Brett, but his beliefs seemed to become a much bigger part of his life. It got to the point where he could hardly post without preaching.

He also seemed to be slightly disconnected from the catholic church he claimed to follow. He was an ardent creationist, whereas the Vatican happily accepts evolution as part of gods plan.

I always figured that the name, "Mr. Sir", wasn't really referring to himself, that it had some religious connotation.

Isn't it a movie reference? Cool Hand Luke or some such?

Back