A Lego A Day

I loved the town serious. Lego's kick ass. As an "adult" that used them as a child, I think they taught me alot about assembly in real life, such as vehicle engines, etc. I am pretty good at that stuff and blame it on Lego's, because I don't know where else I would have learned it from.

:)

We had a big ol' box of legos when I was a kid. My mom found some at a grage sale once and it was a huge box. So we added that to our small set we had.

We also had Lincoln Logs... :)

Gary

space lego was always cool
most of the lego these days is crap.......they used a lot of larger mould pieces where as in the good old days you had to physically build each section. also some of the themes are getting a little dare i say, unrealistic.

I never had'em, it was Linkin' logs and my brother's old erector set for me... and hot wheels!

My son and I used to build lego stuff for hours... those blocks are in the garage... hmmm... might have to go dig'em out.

my box of lego was handed down to both of my little sisters and now its on to the nephews and nieces... when our guy gets old enough he and his cousins can all dig in. Its a mix of basic blocks then some space stuff too.

:D

I loved legos when I was little. Still do.

A while ago karina and I were in the lego store and she built a house and yard and garden and I built a tree in the back yard. we spent like an hour on it.

Anyone ever play with Knex?

love
nick

I loved legos when I was little. Still do.

A while ago karina and I were in the lego store and she built a house and yard and garden and I built a tree in the back yard. we spent like an hour on it.

Anyone ever play with Knex?

love
nick

Knex were/are the bomb!

Knex-Ultimate-Big-Air-Tower-zoom.jpg

Cranking up the big ball... haha. Good times, my brother and I had a lot of fun with knex when we were younger.

I had a big box of Logo as a kid. I'd spend hours building stuff in my room. Then get called for dinner and get yelled at for leaving a mess on the floor. :roll:

When I was about 14 I donated the whole box to my next door neighbor, who was a first grade teacher. Hopefully a few more kids got to get yelled at for making a mess on the floor.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You lucky bastids! All I had to play with was my rock and stick collection. Sometimes I'd luck up and have a bird's nest to toss around with my brother, but they'd always fall apart.

your po deprived child

So now you play with BIGGER sticks and move them about with oversized tonka trucks

Last edited:
indeed they are not....though saying that....i really dont think the price has gone up in the 20 odd years since i played with it....ive been trying to think.

A while back I wanted to buy some, just an assortment of various shapes and sizes. It seems they don't sell just basic pieces any more, you have to buy a spaceship, or a car, or a boat, whatever. :?

Back