'82 F-250 Driveshaft

Short bed, long bed, crew cab, extended cab, what is it? Auto, manual, FWD? Got to give us some details to find anything!

GRRRRRR!! This is a PITA!!! Which tranny is it? New Procces, Warner or Ford? I have a place that will locate for you if you can find out what tranny it is! They will search the database nation wide, then you can figure out shipping!
Broadway truck and auto salvage, 1-800-947-0994, hey, it's a free call at least!

haha..

long bed, regular cab, manual, RWD, 6 cylinder gasser.

I don't have anything like that at home but I'd be suprised if either of our local wreckers doesn't. Coldstream truck parts, or Cherry Autowreckers.

If you call Cherry and talk to Gary tell him Justin told you to call him. Me and the Cherrywreckers:/: go aways back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
GRRRRRR!! This is a PITA!!! Which tranny is it? New Procces, Warner or Ford? I have a place that will locate for you if you can find out what tranny it is! They will search the database nation wide, then you can figure out shipping!
Broadway truck and auto salvage, 1-800-947-0994, hey, it's a free call at least!

Grrr back at ya...

I am no mekanik...could ya tell? I will ask the boss man what tranny he's got for ya Andy.

Back