20' gooseneck 20K lb dump trailer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just lent him $1000 to pay his power bill and so he can eat for the next week. I offered, he didn't ask. I was going to buy the trailer to flip it but I'm trying to qualify for a mortgage next week and it would negatively affect my bank balances.

I guess the dodge, glad you got it. I really dont need MORE METAL. Kinda crazy the amount of gear Ive allready got for basically a 2 man crew who only want to work part time.... You getting a CDL A????

Apparently so. I've gotta get a couple flats changed out this afternoon, but if I have time I'll swing by there and see when I can take the test.

The combination would be good for 40klbs, I don't feel lucky enough to make it over 3 state lines without someone getting antsy and wanting creditials.

Good thing I was done spending for the year! :|:

You think the dodge tranny woulda held up for it?

You think the dodge tranny woulda held up for it?

No, but I wouldnt use it very often, would have been handy a few times a year for big crane removals to put limb wood in. Aint a big thing since my dump spot is so close to our jobs. Just a killer deal tis all....

I think it's money in the bank for Carl until he's ready to pull the trigger on his big chipper. I don't think he will have any problem flipping it come Spring when everybody is wanting to gear up for the season.

Much thanks! :)

I'll probably keep it either way and just go with the roll off that I was going to skip (and build a dump bed instead) on the 550. Add one foot sides w/ a top and it's a 30 yard chip van. That will go very well with a 20" chipper. ;)

With the current bed I can still put the mini sideways on the front of the bed with the goose attached. I might can still put it on regularly, we'll see.

He wouldn't just use it to haul his noggin around?...........Would he?
All kidding aside, Excellent purchase. I was getting ready to go for it.

Carl, I got your check today. Brad is on his way over to bring me the signed title, which I'll hold for you. Brad is most appreciative. :)

Man that would be a nice trailer if you were in the roofing business too. I have watched guys having to shovel their trailers out when their at the landfill. That would be a sweet set up.

Good deal, Brian. Thank you for coordinating it. :)

There's a few 20-25' flatbed goosenecks in the Farmer's Bulletin for $6k, thinking I may try flipping it if I can make a healthy profit. If not, I'll keep it, no big deal.:D If I keep it, and the recyling yard keeps on keeping on, I might get a wheel loader before big chipper.

Decisions decisions.

Back