1 cut maximum damage

PCTREE

Treehouser
OK so I want pics of the most damage you have caused with 1 cut.

I'll start with mine........

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 255
No way.
I think that was the last company you worked for & they pissed you off:D

Boy Id say.
I am unable at this time to enter anything worthy of this competition

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no I was working for a builder who was going to demo the house to build bigger. He said we could hit the house. I figured it would have been a bitch to drag all the brush out of the back yard. Worked out well as we backed the chipper right up to the brush in the front yard:lol:

After a LOT of people slowed down to gawk I started to think maybe I shoulda pulled the signs off the truck!

I dropped a top on a neighbors house once, $2300.

The pics are presently lost, back in 05 or 06, posted them on the House when I did it, but that House is long gone.

Here's an aerial view of a fart that I cut.

2751422201_cb94174d45.jpg

That would have been a great video, PC.
I've bonked a couple fences and gutters.

Took out the corner of a roof when that maple fell with me in it. Didn't even have to make a cut.

hey Jonny, yes it would have made a great video but to tell the truth the tree had a huge backlean and I was real concerned about the pull rope snapping and it going on the neighbours house. I guess Im superstitious and felt that videoing it would have been tempting fate..........

Took out the corner of a roof when that maple fell with me in it. Didn't even have to make a cut.
And the bill on that one was $1100, the thieving beyotch. :X Hey blinks, have you been back in that hood to see if she actually got that iron column replaced, or just reused?

:I put a quarter size dent in a gutter once.:O

I watched my old boss hit a house with the basket on the lift, and watched slow motion as a 15" diameter tulip branch came tumbling down 6" along the side of a roof. He managed to brake the sidewalk though, and the rope the peice was attatched with.:)

My groundie backed me into a basketball hoop and it bent the pole right above the ground.

I took a rope, tied it off to the backboard framing and the truck box, then pulled it back straight. The steel didn't even crack where it had buckled. That is, not until Jr. or his freinds are old enough to hang on the net after a slam....:D

I want to demo a house like that sometime... That would tooo fun :) OK so I am lil twisted.. HEHEH
Worst hit was an asphalt driveway 20 inch hole... Was the only place to lower the chunks off a 120 foot ponderosa and sure enough.... We lost one chunk. Went right through the ply wood, and all else we used to protect driveway. We had also used some large poles across the driveway on the plywood from the barber pole action. I had thought ahead though. Told the home owner I would do the job if she did not make us liable for her "pretty and perfect" drive way. I just did not want to even make that call to the insurance company for a patch in case anything did hit it and I did not want to have to take it out of my pocket. We also did it during the hot weather so the asphalt was going to be a bit soft. Guess I made the right call. She was not even upset and fixed the driveway on her dime...

I did that once, except I was bombing logs out of a pine. Dropped a 20' log roughly 18" on the small end about 30-35' into the city's road. Of course it endo'ed, penetrated about 8".

Not only did the city patch it, they also cleaned up the stump grindings as well!

I got to drop big branches on a shack that was going to be demo'd and all they did was slide off the roof. The branches were from a mango tree, about 12 inch diameter and 10 to 20 ft. long. Needless to say, I was highly disappointed.

i felled a big old Sycamore on what looked like a knackered old workshop whilst doing a site clearance. The site manager said it was ok to do as it was being demolished.
Well the tree was a good 60' and got some good speed up before impact but the shed didn't budge and the tree just sat on top of it.
We only did it so it didn't need to be climbed, what should have taken 2 hours to clear up ended up more like 5 cuz we couldn't get it off the roof!!!

I'd say I wish I had pictures of the chunk that took a wierd bounce and went through a glass door, but I'd be lying. The biggest mistakes aren't usually the kind of thing I whip out the camara for.

I got to drop big branches on a shack that was going to be demo'd and all they did was slide off the roof. The branches were from a mango tree, about 12 inch diameter and 10 to 20 ft. long. Needless to say, I was highly disappointed.

Yeah I used to get to hit houses pretty regularly doing work for this builder and it was amazing how hard you could drop stuff onto the roof and have it just slide off. This tree I actually expected to hit the roof and maybe take the corner out or slide off, I was shocked by the extent off the damage:lol:

Nice Willie, did you drop that or did it blow over? Always nice to see them take the roof to the ground............

i guess these are one blow damage:) first one pinned a man in bed, broke his pelvis

Attachments

• rogue woods dr 004.jpg
    rogue woods dr 004.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 6
  • misc trees 045.jpg
    misc trees 045.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 6
  • misc trees 044.jpg
    misc trees 044.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 5
Back