1 cut maximum damage

usually if you can get to it right away, you get it for any reasonable cost which is always way higher than normal. often we say we can do it now and we will bill you later, if your seeking bids were busy

when we get storms that knock trees down were super busy and insurance want to close roofs up to minimize damage, homeowners cost is the same no matter what so they say get the ball rollin

i guess these are one blow damage:) first one pinned a man in bed, broke his pelvis

Holy smoke! In all my years, I've never seen an uprooted tree do that much damage to a home!
:O

that kind of damage is regular here when the douglas fir begin to fall, they normally have a tuft of foliage up top and are skinned up the trunk for a ways. They'll cut through a house like a hot knife through butter.

I do like that line about we will bill you later. Kind of crappy way of putting it but, If you had a tree laying on your house and you were waiting for every tree man in the county to give you the bottom dollar price you deserve that.

I have done that before, take it or leave it we start now for x amount per hour, its pouring down rain I'm on the roof looking down into the people bedroom surveying the damage. Homeowner says they have 3 other companies coming to bid the job tomorrow. It rained for 72 hours straight over 5 inches of rain . We never started a saw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did a job for an insurance co. up in Silver Spring MD. 4 foot calliper red oak with severe root rot went over fast, there was about 60' to first limb, tree was about 40' from house. When it hit it hit the addition which was stick built and about equal in size to orriginal brick house. The whole addition was pushed over flat. The wierd thing was was as we were craning off the tree we kept finding MONEY. All different curencies and demoninations but all cash money. We gave it to the insurance guy running the job and he later told us the homeowner collected foreign currency! I told him we figured he was an international drug dealer so we should give it back............:P

Back