Two hand ascenders

emr

Cheesehead Treehouser
We have two Petzl hand ascenders that we dont use any more. If anyone is interested, I will entertain any offers or trades. They are both in very good condition and have seen very little use.

] ascenders.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sold to a local TreeHouser! I finally get to meet another member. Thanks Travis!

I'm look forward to meet Eric. Now i just have to figure out how to use them. Then I be climbing ever tree in site!!!!

I'll throw in a lesson for no charge. Too bad I don't have any trees worth climbing in my yard or I would show you here.

Travis, it was nice meeting you today. One thing that I always find interesting is how you can put two complete strangers together and as long as they are tree guys, they will always have something to talk about. I am sorry that we had to cut our meeting short. My wife didn't realize that you were a tree geek too. She told me that she would have been out yelling at me to get the grill going except she thought you were a neighbor. Oh well. I am serious about the offer to do some rec SRT climbing this spring. Just give me a call if you are interested.

Back