Blimey

High Scale

Trust fund lobbyist.
Here's a good one, a climber who climbs for me one day a week asked me to look at his saw, he had managed to cross thread the nut that holds the side casing on, I had to cut the chain off to get enough access then carefully cut the bolt head off, lucky for him the internal threads within the saw had not been damaged and I have enough old top handles for spares to be able to replace the bolt.:what:

Attachments

• DSC00294.JPG
    DSC00294.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Your mufflers are different than the 200T mufflers here in the USA. But yeah, replacing the stud isn't a real big deal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your mufflers are different than the 200T mufflers here in the USA. But yeah, replacing the stud isn't a real big deal.

Really? What's the difference?

Replacing the stud is easy but cross threading it takes dedication:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a very early 020T with that type of exhaust Al, it has a different outlet design?

I just looked it up and it is odd indeed . The models sold in the USA Canada and Australia use the design as pictured in my pic while to others list a different muffler .

Likewise the screens US ,Can,Aus have 6 holes ,the others 5 . It doesn't make a lot of sense other than perhaps regulations impossed by envirnmental concerns with the different countries .:?

Back