Your niche?

Funny Burnham....but,... I think of the skills guys like you Stig and others have that if not shared will be opportunity lost. Some skills could be thought of as, if not shared, lost to mankind. I've seen shows on rebuilding a state capital building where the carpenter/artisan had to re-discover how to do certain things. No living carpenters knew how to do it.

I'll have to read back through this thread soon and see what you put down years ago.

Funny Burnham....but,... I think of the skills guys like you Stig and others have that if not shared will be opportunity lost. Some skills could be thought of as, if not shared, lost to mankind. I've seen shows on rebuilding a state capital building where the carpenter/artisan had to re-discover how to do certain things. No living carpenters knew how to do it.

I'll have to read back through this thread soon and see what you put down years ago.
Back at post #56.

I must say (re post #56) that "protester-occupied structures" sounds like it would be the most fun to deal with.....:D

Last edited:
Back