You might be a tree climber if...

CoreyYLTG

Treehouser
You've risked your life to save a worthless kids picnic table that could have been moved but the ground human was busy chipping brush.

You have put $18,000 worth of your personal gear in the back of your $700 truck to do a side job. On a Sunday.

You have fought a spouse over sawdust in the dryer.

You have $400 boots but won't pay stihl the extra two bucks for a factory diaphragm for the carb in your easy to fix but ratted out 200T.

Hansel & Gretel

You don't need to leave a trail of bread crumbs to find your way back through the woods... there's plenty of saw dust & wood chips marking your path -- everywhere you've been!

Your adult children send you random pictures of bad tree work with captions like, "WTF were they thinking?" and "Why... just WHY?"

Your phone gallery is full of weird tree growths and bad pruning pics and gear setups

You clean up and go out to eat in a nice restaurant and discover at the table black pine tar stains on your outside forearms that you missed scrubbing off in the shower.

It's more of a brush dragger ailment. Your forearms are black from spruce sap but you can't scrub because they're also scratched to schit.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

It's more of a brush dragger ailment. Your forearms are black from spruce sap but you can't scrub because they're also scratched to schit.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

In the States we have long sleeve technology. ;)
Vegetable oil takes the need to scrub out of pitch and sap removal, and smells better on the skin than gasoline.

Denatured alcohol will allow you to easily wipe off spruce tar and sterilize you for the next tree!!!!

When I first hired my current housekeeper, I warned her that I leave sawdust everywhere and that's just the way it is. If she ever feels like complaining about it, just remember that every speck of sawdust on the floor is MONEY. :lol:

I always cleaned up pretty well before entering my home. Either blow or rinse or both at the shop or the customer's house.

Back