Worst job per AOL

Is that by the same author that wrote "Herbert the Pervert Eats Sherbert"?

Back to the topic ,if that's possible .At the beginning of this thread it listed iron workers as not being a very good job .

Having been there ,it's not a bad job ,the money is great but the work is demanding .There are a lot of people doing far worse things for far less money .

Old saying --there are old iron workers and bold ironworkers .There are no old bold iron workers .It's a young mans game though .

I have a very rudimentary knowledge of climbing, I am talking a class at the local comm. college. I have the utmost respect for you guys doing this everyday, not to mention the work you do once your up there

Alright alright, I filled in a little in my profile, I have spent years cutting firewood, always loved to fiddle with chain saws. And the climbing class sounded like fun. I have no intention to go out and start climbing for a living, though I have thought about finding a local tree company for some summer work. Somebody in the greater Portland is sure to need a willing groundie right?

What's your first name? Mine's Butch!
cheers2.gif

Back