Wine in a BOX or in a Bottle

hmm

Such an innocent...
Hello all

I recently went to pick up a bottle of wine when i spotted the wine in a box. NOT to be confused with Whine - NEVER MIND

BUT anyway - WHICH do you perfer the old fashion recycleable wine bottle or the newer packaging of cardboard?

hmm - things to ponder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WELL YA -- Beer in a bottle is the ONLY way, well unless you have a keg, Dark and cold.

BUT this is a wine question.

I don't know if I've ever had wine outta a box. If it's cheaper than the box is probably better. :lol:

I am not aware of any wine in a box that would compare with some of the better bottled stuff

GEE thanks - and you don't even know me and you are calling me a fruit.

I would have accepted strange, But not a fruit

So you're not french?

Ahh we're just kidding around.

As far as I know Riverrat is correct box wine doesn't compare.

The box stuff is the same as the stuff in the bottle, just more of it and cheaper.
If you like the cheaper wines, than you won't tell the difference. If you like the fine wines, don't waste you're time.

I buy my booze in bulk so it's a no brainer for me:)

THANK - NO offense take, I have calisus so a bit HARD

BUT I do agree with GOOD wine - that can only come in a bottle - BUT the buck three eight five wines that you want for yourself for IF I may say, a quick swig, with your own dinner.

Have you find a wine in a box? FISH EYE is somewhat ok - but what about others? they are in 3 lt boxes and price is ok compared to the same amount in a bottle.

Enviroment wise - is the bottle a small carbon foot print then the box? Location location location

THANK

THANK -
Enviroment wise - is the bottle a small carbon foot print then the box? Location location location

THANK
Dude, that question could only come from the mind of a fruit:/:

Hahahaha-

"A chick"

Way to make her feel welcome Greg!

Last edited:
or Dude, that question could only come from the mind of a fruit

or a chick, which is what we are dealing with.......I think

Hahahaha-

"A chick"

Way to make her feel welcome Jeff!
:/:

Yes the last time I checked, a minute ago, A girl, and a wine drinker and a Dark beer drinker, give me a COLD black and tan.

SO, I see I am getting a response, So Can I get your Opinion also.

THANK you for your time and punch the time clock on your way out the door.

hmm

HONESTLY - WHAT man would Post this avatar. . . . . . .

:lol:

Heh I drink a little wine now and then, almost only red. I don't drink much wine but when I do I like a good red.

And it always comes out of a bottle.:D

Now brew on the other hand. Dark, light, green, mean, I'll drink it if it's beer.

hmm, have we met? Your wording seems to be familiar? You also mentioned in your post one of my biggest vices from my past. Also you redid the quote in your post & placed my name in the place of Gregs......Oh & sorry if you are a dudette:lol:

bottle. no question. time in the glass gives wine the bouquet, so says my pops in law who has been making wine (yes from grapes and yeast, carboys, oak barrels and the lot) for about 50 years. But I dont drink a lot of wine to be honest, 10 bottles or so a year would be about my intake. a glass here and there, not all at once of course ;)

Also you redid the quote in your post & placed my name in the place of Gregs......Oh & sorry if you are a dudette:lol:

Actually, she quoted me, and I had accidentally used your name instead of Greg's. I fixed my post after she quoted me.
Sorry for the mix up, Greg! er ah, Jeff!

The first time I ever saw wine in a box,Big Dave Nieger was drinking it . I about died laughing.Here is this giant of a man sipping wine from a little glass .

Something didn't quite seen right .I'd have figured beer right from the keg,no glass needed .Shows you how much I know .:lol:

Back