Who's online?

Just been on a 2 hour walk along the beach and headland. Not raining, but a gale force wind is whipping up huge waves and driving spray. All very exhilarating, think I'll enjoy a nap now.

Oh I get up nearly every morning by 4:30 .Make some coffee,stoke the fire and play on the puter .

By that time it's about noon for people in England and Europe and early in the AM for the west coast crowd . I never did fiqure out what time Jay might be on or what day for that matter .

Off to dinner with my tree cutting partner of the past 20 years.

Hav-a-Happy!!

Bob, Nancy and Family

Awake again here after finally getting some coffee and feeding the kiddos cheese omelettes. Kat came home from work and found me snoozing at 8:30. HA! So much for my morning nap! She gave the kids their stockings and went back to it.
Rob is playing with the kids Tinkertoy kits I found for them. I bought the Fiddle Sticks version though... Kids are more interested in the Wii so us adults get to play with the old time fun stuff. I have been playing go fish with a princess deck of cards with Lilly. Might get the Lincoln logs out later. Do a little more waking up and I will go play with the Willys and probably get the head back on to see if my make shift valve seal repair worked.
Kids are having a great day :)

Ive never been able to keep up with all this majical time machine stuff, and I still dont understand it!:?

This reminds me of the time I persuaded my wife to ring our good friends out in OZ(they were recently emigrated). We both knew it was 9hrs difference so I insisted it was good to call, only trouble was, when Jane answered she was horrified why we would be ringing at 4.00AM!:O

Fortunately she saw the funny side, but Ive never professed about time zones since!:|:

It's pretty easy really.

Give or take an island or two, the day starts in New Zealand and ends in Hawaii. That's how the stock market looks at it as well.

I always thought it would be pretty crazy if you had to travel back and forth from NZ to Hawaii all the time, you would feel like a time traveler.
high_speed_teleport_by_fadedfutures.gif

I was on the House off and on till 3 last night, and my previous 2 posts were made from the shower.:lol:

Pass around the eye bleach...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still don't understand how you're online here 24/7.

I mean, you're not green, but you're showing up as being online. Something ain't right.

Imma slayer, not a green thumb! I am fixing to go to sleep though (most likely/ hopefully). See ya'll in 8 hours or so!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope, it still shows you online, but your not green. I'm telling you something ain't right. Perhaps the next upgrade will fix that.

Haha I woke up "early."

Perhaps it's something to do with Tapatalk, although this message is via the browser.

Back